Our next meeting is Monday, January 8th at 7pm in Room 214-215 of the Hatley Building, which is part of the Health Technology Campus, on 750 Laffoon Street in Madisonville, Ky.
From Leslie Todd, President:
- We will recognize outgoing officers for 2017.
- The annual print contest winner, which is selected from all of 2017’s monthly print contest winners, will be judged. First place receives $100; second place receives $50; and third place receives $25.
- January’s winning print will be judged. Topic is “depth of field”. Winner receives $25.00 In order to enter, you must be a paid member.
- We will read the minutes from the December meeting.
- We will have a workshop type of program on basic camera settings where we will ask members to form in groups based on the models of their cameras. Everyone is asked to bring their camera and camera manuals.
- We will collect member dues. As your new officers plan programming for this year, much depends on funding which is supported by the payment of member dues. We ask that members do their best to pay their dues at the January meeting or by the end of January so that paid programming for 2018 can be planned. Dues can be mailed to West Kentucky Photography Club, P.O. Box 13, Madisonville, KY 42431
- Warrena will provide a couple of short tips about using Photoshop, along with illustrations.
Invite anyone to our meetings who is interested in photography. See you in January!